Wednesday, August 17, 2005

adventure in the making

A few weeks ago I decided I couldn't take much more of the work-related day to day and opted to set up some time off as soon as possible. That time is next week. Technically, only 3 more days of work and then no work for 9 whole days! Yes, I realize for some people that's a short time ... but in my world it's a pretty good break from the daily grind.

Plans for this time off have been tentative, at best. Now I'm thinking up a last minute 9-day adventure. Fun things to go do. That I wouldn't normally take time to explore. Most of this time I'll be on my own (which I'm so looking forward to). Some of those things will be local, or close to local ... some out of town. None set in stone as of yet.

Anyway, the point is ... well, to remind myself it's all an adventure!

No comments: