Tuesday, April 24, 2007

mail call

Some days I let myself wonder as I step toward the mailbox, what might I find inside? Will there be a letter or card from someone that I love? Or might it be bills and catalogs? Yesterday, the post contained a special delivery.


A beautiful handmade journal, created by Marta ~ 04.23.07


Inside it holds a surprise on each page, quotes. I love quotes. This bounty was brought as part of a journal swap over at CAC. Thank you Marta for the truly lovely journal!


"Readers are plentiful. Thinkers are rare." ~Harriet Martineau

5 comments:

Vedrana M. said...

it looks really beautiful :)

Karen Beth said...

I participated in this swap too. It was such fun! Your journal is just beautiful, as is your blog. I'm so happy to have found it.

I hope you have a beautiful day. :)

marta said...

am really glad you like it. we quote collectors can never have enough! enjoy..

Seren said...

Lucky you!

What a pretty package. Hope all is well with you.

nyjlm said...

what a gorgeous journal! I have a lot to live up to : ) I'm your box swapper : )
send me a note at nyjlm1970 at gmail.com with your address.