Monday, February 21, 2011

4:13PM

The fact that there is nothing that I can do about the weather coming our way does not make me feel any better. Regardless of the weather, I still need to be able to get to work. Seriously, I can not afford not to be there.


Usually I'm a bit comforted by the fact that J. has a 4WD truck that can get us most anywhere in inclement weather. This week however said truck is not working (at least not consistently). Which leaves me on my own transportation-wise, and that fact has me more stressed than usual.


Over-reacting, I know. Willing myself to stop it, though some times it seeps through.


I am sure that everything will be fine, and that what ever driving I have to do in the upcoming weather will be a fun, safe adventure. At least that's what I'm telling myself. ; )



No comments: