Saturday, June 11, 2005

occupying the right lane

Ever had one of those days where everything just seems pretty good? Nothing special has happened but you find yourself floating along through the day ... and it actually occurs to you that you feel happy (in general). Then suddenly something hits you from out of the blue and jolts you back. Yep, that's how my day was today. I was genuinely happy ... then I was pretty angry. But now I actually still feel pretty happy just not AS happy. Despite the fact that someone decided to turn right from the left lane ... I guess it wasn't of importance to them that I was occupying the right lane at that very second. Anyway, it was a non-injury accident. Referring to the humans involved. But my car was injured. I feel worn out ... I guess the adrenaline is finally wearing off.

No comments: