Wednesday, June 22, 2005

small thing ... but big at the moment

I need help. I've misplaced a notebook that I need. Much of my energy has been spent looking for it over the past few days ... to no avail. I've looked and looked ... and I remember that last time I had it in my hand (I think). The contents of the notebook are so important to my work that I'm completely stressing over finding it.

But what I'm thinking about at the moment is what would really happen if I didn't find the notebook? Seriously, what's the worst thing? I'd have to call the person I interviewed and basically re-interview them. I'd have to print the photos and take them over to have some of the people ID'd. Because, of course, all of the names and quotes and other information I gathered are written in that notebook.

So, the worst thing is not a fun option. Finding the notebook is the best scenario. Like I needed to write that down to know the answer.

Where could it be? Geez!

This WILL work out. No question.

No comments: