Wednesday, March 29, 2006

blog on

The last few days I've run across a couple of blogs that truly get to the heart.

One, I was already familiar with and check in on often (though less often lately as I've been overwhelmed with daily stuff) ... but is written by someone I only know through blogging. The other is fairly new to me, but is written by a friend I've known for a very long time. They are different. Both well written, one with sporadic entries ... the other daily. Yet somehow they both reach out and grab me.

Meet David.
Meet Seren.

listening to Smile by Chris Botti & Steven Tyler

1 comment:

Seren said...

Hey Kat, thanks for the link.

I know I'm a bit of a rare burster when it comes to blogging. I'm still way overdue on my blog reading as well.

Anyhow, I appreciate your comments and your viewpoints.

I'll be back soon with some tales about the latest camping adventure...maybe even some pics, too.

In the meantime, I'm going to leave a little poem with y'all back over at Stormwraith Sidelines.

Rock on!