Friday, March 24, 2006

wait ten minutes ...

Typical cloudy day, some blue sky peeking through over the Sound ~ 03.24.06

Typical cloudy day, rain coming in ... blue skies moving on. ~ 03.24.06

Typical cloudy day, blue sky gone (temporarily)... rain over the Sound ~ 03.24.06

This morning, the view from the window changed rapidly. While I didn't shoot every moment, these are an example of the old adage -- wait ten minutes and the weather will change. Made for a little bit of photo fun too! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea! You know, it's weird... about a half an hour ago I was looking out the window here and had this idle thought about what it would take to set up a camera to shoot a photo once a minute, and then string them all together at the end of the day to watch the clouds race by... but I realized I don't have the equipment to do that and even if I did, probably don't have a camera made to do it but the Rebel XT.

It's strange to see something like that reflected here so shortly afterwards, but done more practically and made real. I'll have to try that. :)