Thursday, March 22, 2007

home again, briefly

My footprints on the beach (too cold for barefoot, Lone) ~ Seattle, WA ~ 03.22.07

Small waves heading in @ Alki Beach ~ Seattle, WA ~ 03.22.07

Today was a typical day, weather-wise, in Seattle. Overcast and rainy at times. I had a chance to stop at Alki Beach for a few minutes in the late morning. Click here for some of the sights and sounds via a 2.5mb video.

Yes John, I did pay tribute to your favorite coffee place while I was there. : )

listening to Superstition by Stevie Wonder

2 comments:

John said...

I am happy you mentioned the coffee place, however, what about picking up the Seattle Weekly and reading the horoscope?

Thank you too for taking the photo with the overcast sky, if it was a sunny sky with the ferry triangle I might just get homesick :)

katherine said...

Heh, I check my SW 'scope online now. Though I suppose, for old times sake, I could have lifted the metal door and pulled a paper out.

Lucky for you it was an overcast day, I would've taken the photo either way. : )

In my case, however, I'm homesick either way. Someone else lives in the apartment now. Yes, I know, to be expected - I'm living in reality. Still, time there was special and fleeting, and the last place my mom lived.